Your estate plan is an opportunity to share your values, goals, and memories with future generations.
Thoughtful planning, security, and peace of mind.
Provide security while protecting benefits eligibility.
For Attorneys – Careful planning to meet your clients’ future needs.
Call us at (855) 95-LEGACY or fill out our online request form
- Guidance Released on ABLE Accounts
- ASNP’s Letter to HUD regarding Special Needs Trusts and Section 8
- SNT Payments Cause Section 8 Ineligibility
- Living Wills, Advance Directives and Medical Power of Attorney – What’s the difference?
- When a Parent Retires, a Child with Disabilities Could Qualify for SSDI